Microsoft Store

04 January 2011

Anal Sex - First Time Having Anal Sex

On September 25, 2010 my girlfriend Christy came over to stay a night. It was 12:00 midnight and my parents were gone all day. They were on a two week vacation and went to Anniston, Alabama. Christy and I were in my bedroom watching Friday After Next movie by Ice Cube. We shared a big bowl of hot wings and drunk wine. I was so happy that night because I had the house all to myself.

I took off all my clothes and sat on the bed naked. My dick was soft and small. I felt a little embarrassed though because my girlfriend had a nice big ass and a tight pussy. I said to myself “Damn her ass too big my dick will not go into her asshole.” Christy turned on the radio in the room and danced sexy for me like a stripper. She took off her shirt, her bra, her skirt, and ripped off her pink underwear.

I stared at her nice round ass and grabbed my cock. She shook her ass on my dick and I laid down enjoying it. My cock turned hard as a rock and I said “Mm I like that baby shake that ass on my dick girl oh yeah that feel good fuck!” Next, she jumped on the bed and stand over me. She asked “Oh honey you like when I shake my ass on your dick?” I immediately responded hell yeah and she shook her pussy over my dick.

I enjoyed every minute of it and I started spanking her on the ass with my right hand. She was such a bad girl so I had punished her. Second, she shook her nice round ass in my face again and accidently farted. It was a ten second monster fart and she turned red. It smelt pretty bad for five minutes and brown liquid dripped from her asshole. She said sorry because she farted straight in my face and then she laughed about it. I did not care and I was ready to fuck the shit out of her. She shook her ass on my dick again and kept farting.

I looked at her and said “baby are you okay? Do you need to go to the bathroom?” She shook her head and said “No its okay baby I’m fine.” I laid on the bed again and she stands over my dick. She danced to the music and squatted down on my dick. She shook her ass on it again and kept letting out big nasty farts. I couldn’t take it anymore she made me horny as hell when I saw gas coming out the anus. I unplugged the radio and said “Baby I don’t give a damn if you fart, I love it, and it turns me on girl.”

She smiled and jumped on top of me. She farts again and my dick vibrated like a cell phone. It smelt pretty bad but I didn’t care because she kept farting anyway. I had no idea what she ate early. We kissed and hugged on the bed. She was on top of me and I felt her warm pussy on my dick.

Five minutes shortly, we stopped the kissing and got out of bed. I was ready to fuck the shit out her and my dick was hard as a rock. I bent her over, she put her hands on the bed, spread her legs, and I grabbed her ass cheeks. I opened up her ass cheeks and saw her tight wet asshole. She let out a big nasty fart and we laughed. I stuck my dick in her tight asshole and she screamed. I fucked the shit out of her with my hands on her hips and she moaned. She screamed my name and I smacked her on the ass as I fucked her. She started farting on my dick and I fucked her harder. Brown liquid was all over my dick and it felt so good when she kept farting on it. The gas made my dick vibrate and it went through the shaft. I fucked her and asked “Who’s your daddy girl? Who’s your daddy?”

Ten minutes afterwards, she gets on her knees and gives me a blow job. I enjoyed it, my sperm was in her mouth, I grabbed her hair, and said “Oh yeah baby oh suck it that’s what I’m talking about fuck!” We switched to a new position ten minutes later and I stuck my dick in her pussy. She screamed desperately and I fucked her harder than ever. I went in deep and she kept saying “Fuck this pussy baby, fuck this pussy ah, fuck this pussy baby oh!” she screamed. I left my dick in her pussy and I laid on the bed again.

She rode my dick and started farting again. I cum into her tight pussy and I heard a car pull up in the driveway. It was my parents they cancelled their trip to Anniston, Alabama. I yelled and told her to stop. Finally she stopped and my dick slipped out her pussy. My parents walked in the house and ran down the hallway. We stopped and escaped from my bedroom window. My father kicked in the door and yelled “It smell like shit in this room, I knew we couldn’t trust him, he fucked his girlfriend I will beat his ass!” Having anal sex with the girl of my dreams was the day of my life and I would never forget it.

Written by Jecory Hobbs