Microsoft Store

05 January 2011

Grou Sex Stories - The Bar Story

I can see you looking at me in the mirror behind the bar. You want me and the woman with you wants me also. You are scared and she is anxious.
I walk over to your table and take her by the hand. You hesitate but come along when I take you by the hand as well. "The owner let's me use the back room," I explain.
On the way I order both of you a triple shot of scotch.

In the room I tell her,"Strip him and then me and then yourself. "Tonight you are my slaves to do with as I please."
Now I am holding you in my arms and kissing you. My tongue is deep in your throat!You love my hairy body on your hairless body! I am holding you tight and hunching my dick against your dick and balls! You are trembling and sobbing!"OH GOD I AM SO SCARED! SNIFFF! SNIFFF! SNIFFF! SNIFFF! SOBBB! SOBBB! SOBBB! OHHHH PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"


She is moving and rubbing her tits on you and her ass on me. The bartender brings your drinks and you both gun them down. I order you another round.
By now she has all our clothes off and I lay her back on a massage table that is there. I push your head down on my dick and tell you to suck it, while I give her some hand work on her pussy. She is getting really hot and I push your face into her pussy. "Stick your tongue in you bitch! You are my slave and you will do as I say! Put your hands on her tits!"
I am rubbing my dick around on your body. You are trembling and begging me not to hurt you!
"OH PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE!"

My dick is hard and I start to shove it gently in your ass. You scream. "EEEEEEEEAAAAHHH! OH GOD PLEASE!"
"Tongue her out you slut! Make that cunt scream like you are!"
She is hunching your face and I am slowly shoving in a little deeper!
Now you are wanting it! You are begging for more!
"OH YESS! IT WAS HURTING BUT NOW I WANT IT! PLEASE FUCK ME HARD!I NEVER HAD A DICK IN MY ASS! I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!OH MY GOD FUCK ME!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!I WANT IT!PLEASE FUCK ME!FUCK ME!FUCK ME!"

While you are begging me to fuck you I have one hand in her pussy and she is screaming for more! I pull my fingers out and shove them in your mouth!I push you up on her and tell you,"Fuck the bitch! Jam it in her pussy!"
As you crawl up on her I stay on top of you and as you jam your dick in her I fuck you in the ass really hard!
You love it, "OH YESSS! GOD I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE IT!I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!I LOVE YOU!OH I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK TOO! EEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH! EEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH! EEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH!"
In a few minutes I jerk my dick out of you and slam it in her pussy. "Fuck me in the ass you worthless cocksucker! Do it now!"
While I am fucking her you try to fuck me but you are too scared. You cum all over my ass but don't ever get it in.


I jerk my dick out of her and shove it in your mouth. You love it!"MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM! OHHH! OHHH! OHHH! OHHH!"
"You love sucking my dick and eating her pussy."You are my cunt!You are my whore!You are my ass pussy!You are my bitch!You are my slave!You are my mine to do with as I please!I am your master!"
"OH YES MASTER! I AM ALL OF THAT AND MORE! I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU WISH! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME SOME MORE!I HAVE TO HAVE YOUR DICK UP MY ASS! I AM YOUR QUEER! I AM YOUR GAY PERSON! I AM WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO BE! I AM YOUR COCKSUCKER! PLEASE LET ME SUCK YOUR DICK!PLEASE!PLEASE! PLEASE!OH PLEASE FUCK ME SOME MORE!PLEASE JUST FUCK ME MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!OH GOD I HAVE TO HAVE MORE!"

You are on your knees begging me to fuck you more!
Your bitch is beside you on her knees begging for more of my dick as well!
I pull your head around and shove my dick in your mouth. I am going to face fuck you till I cum. I shove her mouth down on your dick and she takes it all in her mouth and I shove a hand in her pussy and start to jack her off. 
I tell you to talk to me and tell me what you are."OH MASTER I AM YOUR SLAVE! I AM A QUEER!A QUEER!A QUEER!I'M ANYTHING YOU SAY!I WANT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS! I WANT YOUR DICK IN MY MOUTH! I'LL JACK YOU OPF!I'LL FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS!ANYTHING!ANYTHING!ANYTHING!"

Now I am holding you in my arms again and kissing you. My tongue is deep in your throat!You love my hairy body on your hairless body! I am holding you tight and hunching my dick against your dick and balls! You are trembling and sobbing!
"I love fucking both of you! I am going to cum in her pussy and then both of you are going to suck my dick!"
"I am realy close! I'M CUMMMMMIIIINNNG!"

I start to cum in her pussy and as I pull out both of you drop and start sucking up all that cum.
I know you love my dick up your ass and she loves it in her pussy and both of you love it in your mouth.
She has some great pussy and I love fucking you in your ass. Both of you are good at sucking dick.