Microsoft Store

10 February 2011

Group Sex Story - Two men wanted

Two Men Wanted: Two young men needed to fulfill our fantasy of having two men fuck the wife as hubby takes photos. Must be prepared to have photos taken and published on the net. Must also be prepared to perform DP and not scared of another mans dick.

I typed the message into the Adult Match Finder profile and hovered over the ‘Enter’ button.

“Are you happy with this and the photos?” I asked Sharon as she lay naked next to me.

“No one will reply.” She said.

“Bullshit.” I said. “You’ll be swamped with offers.”

“No young men are interested in a 43 year old, middle aged woman.”

“It’s all to do with attitude.” I said. “And you have plenty of attitude.”

“Nah.” She rolled onto her back. “It’s been seven years since we had that threesome. I’m not as hot as I was.”

My mind flashed back to our first threesome when Sharon had her first double penetration. I can still recall the images of her lying down with her legs spread wide and cum dribbling out of her mouth and cunt. It was like it was yesterday.

“Look at you.” I pressed enter and sent it on its way. “You want it real bad don’t you?”

“I’m going to have to make do with Mr Happy forever and ever.” She picked up her dildo and rubbed it on her pussy. “Because no one will want any of this.”

I pulled my expanding cock out of my track suit pants and stroked it as she closed her eyes and slipped the dildo into her hairy, but trimmed pussy. I walked over to her as I admired her long black curly hair that fell back on the bed, her flat belly and nice tits as she rubbed her clit.

“I certainly want it.” I said as I rubbed my cock against her mouth.



Three days later I opened up our profile on AMF and lo and behold there were 265 messages.

“Look at this.” I said as I moved the laptop over to her. “265 messages from a bunch of horny men in three days.”

“Bullshit” she said as she spun the laptop around towards her. “I’m going to have to check these out.” Finally she believed what I had been telling her all along.

“Women can easily score.” I said to her for the umpteenth time. “Now pick two and I will organise the rest ok.”

“Some are pretty young.” she said. “Here is one that is 19. And he’s hot too.”

I could see she was getting excited about what she was doing and her pert boobs were nearly out of her short black nightie as she leant over the laptop. I reached in and gave one a squeeze and she slapped me on the hand.

“You’ll get yours later.” She said. “I have work to do.”

She certainly did.



“I have the two I want.”She said. “One is that 19 year old you saw last week and the other is a 26 year old Italian lad.”

“Show me.” I lay on the bed next to her and looked at the images on the monitor. “I suppose they look ok.”

I lifted up the bottom of her nightie and rubbed her arse.

“Send them the details of where we will meet.” I said. “I’ve booked the honeymoon suite at Crowne Plaza. Get their mobile phone numbers so we can contact them on the day.”

“I already have them.” She said.

She was certainly keen.



I lugged the flash equipment and my cameras up to the room and set the Elinchroms and reflectors up in strategic positions around the room. The scenario was that Sharon was to be the mother of a bride who gets fucked by the two groomsmen. I don’t know why we were bothering with a scenario but it just seemed like a bit more fun than just a straight shoot. The two lads were to be dressed in tuxedos and were to get her drunk and seduce her before going to the wedding.

Sharon was out getting herself a full beauty treatment as I set up and at about 5.30 there was a knock on the door. I opened it up and there before me was Sharon looking better than she had looked for years. Her hair was dark and curly as always but it shone. Her face looked ten years younger and the short black dress she wore accentuated her firm boobs and hot arse. The fish net stockings only helped things along.

“Fucking hell.” I said. “You look 33 not 43.”

“Yeah I look alright don’t I.” She waltzed into the room.

“How am I supposed to wait until 7.30 before I get to see what’s below.”

She pulled a bottle of champagne out of the fridge and grabbed one of the joints I’d rolled of the top of the dresser.

“We can have a drink, order a meal and relax.” She said.



I was feeling very mellow as the wine, champagne and hooch took effect and relaxed my mind. Sharon was lying back on the lounge looking very happy as the mobile buzzed to life. I had been looking at the photos of the two and we both went for the phone at once. I was quicker though.

“Hello.” I said.

“Hi. It’s Gianni here.” the voice said. “We are here. What room is it?”

I told him the room and wondered why he said ‘we’. I didn’t think that the two knew each other or were going to meet but I had not been doing that part of the organising.

“They are coming up.” I said just as the phone rang again. “Hi it’s Tim here how you doing?”

I couldn’t work out what was going on.

“Yeah hi Steve.” I said thinking that they must be together and just doing as instructed and ringing up. I told him the room as well and as he hung up he also said. “We’ll be right there.”

“They both said we.” I said to Sharon as she stood up and straightened herself up.

“Maybe they met each other downstairs.” She said. “Not too many people dressed in Tuxedos around.”

“Fair enough.” I said and I turned all the flashes on.

Moments later as Sharon was pacing around the room a knock resonated from the door. She smiled at me and walked over.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked.

“Too late now if I wasn’t.” She said.

She opened the door and although I couldn’t see out into the hallway from where I was I knew something was wrong.

“Oh fuck.” Sharon said and stepped back into the room. She had her hands over her mouth and turned to me with a look of surprise on her face.

“Are you Sharon?” I heard Gianni say.

I came around the corner and saw not two but four men dressed in Tuxedos standing at the doorway.

“What the fuck has happened.” I said to no one in particular.

“I think I fucked up.” Sharon said.

“Quick come in.” I said to them “No point in standing out there.”

They shuffled in and I recognised Steve and Gianni but the other two were a mystery.

“I’m Mark.” I said. “I recognise Steve and Gianni but who are you two?”

“I’m Greg.” One of them said. “And I’m Tony.” Said another Italian fellow who looked like he was an athlete of some description.

“Bloody hell.” I said. “What are we going to do now?”

“Why what’s the problem.” Tony said.

“It was only supposed to be the two of us.” Gianni said.

“No it was only supposed to be you and Steve here.” Sharon said. “Do you guys want a drink?”

They all nodded and looked at her as she walked to the fridge.

“Well this is a disappointment.” Greg said. “Not only have I rented this poxy tuxedo but I’m missing out on a fine piece of arse.”

We all laughed.

“We could both go down to the bar and drown our sorrows.” Tony said. “I saw a few nice ladies down there.” He winked at Greg. “Women love a man in a suit.”

“Have a beer.” Sharon said.

We chatted for a while and soon enough we worked out that both Steve and Gianni thought that they were to bring a friend to make up the two men wanted. Neither of them knew about the other.

Sharon stood up and looked at the two dejected men and said. “Not many weddings only have two best men.”

With that my ears pricked up and two previously sad men looked happy.

“What do you mean.” Tony said. “Are you thinking of taking us all on?”

She turned to me and smiled. “Well two dick, four dicks.” She shrugged. “Twice the fun.”

“She has a point.” Greg said.

This was becoming even better than I had expected.

“Looks like you may not have wasted your money.” I said to Greg.

With that Sharon walked over to Gianni and rubbed her hands over his body.

I grabbed my camera and turned it on.

Gianni rubbed up and down the sides of her body. He lifted up the sides of her dress revealing her suspenders.

CLICK: I took a photo of Gianni lifting her dress higher revealing her lace panties.

Greg moved over and rubbed her arse. Sharon quickly moved her hand down to Gianni’s pants.

CLICK: One of her undoing his belt buckle

Greg knelt down and continued rubbing her arse.

CLICK: One of him kissing her arse as she pulls Gianni’s cock out of his pants.

“She is one horny lady.” Tony said as he unzipped his pants.

CLICK: One of Sharon looking down at Tony as he pulls his cock out.

Gianni began rubbing her boobs and Steve stood up and unzipped his fly as well.

CLICK: One of Gianni playing with her boobs as she rubs his cock. Steve and Tony are pumping their own cocks.

Tony’s cock was massive and Sharon grabbed it with her other hand. Greg pulled her panties down and slid a finger along her trimmed snatch. So that was what she was hiding, her nearly hairless pussy.

“Fuck she’s wet.” He said as she bent over further.

CLICK: One of Greg sliding two fingers into her pussy as she held onto Tony and Steve’s cocks.

With Greg behind her and the other three in front she leant right forward and Gianni, who was in the middle of the three, pulled her hair back and guided his cock into her mouth.

CLICK: One of Greg now sliding three fingers into her cunt and Sharon holding onto two cocks as she sucked Gianni.

Greg stood up and looked at me and said. “You have one horny fucking wife here mate.” He undid his pants and pulled out an eight incher. He pulled her panties all the way off and she spread her legs wider. He pushed her black dress up over her back and as he did so Gianni and Steve swapped places and she took Steve’s smaller cock into her mouth.

CLICK: One of Greg, his cock pointing out, pushing her dress up as the three other cocks waited.

Greg squatted down and rubbed his cock on her wet slit. I moved around to get a better look.

CLICK: One of Greg’s cock pushing against her pussy and the other three cocks in the background.

“Fuck me.” Sharon said as he rubbed his cock on to her slit some more.

He lined his cock up and eased his length into her wet pussy.

“Fuck.” They both said together as he buried his cock into her.

“You are so wet and tight.” Greg said.

CLICK: One of his cock all the way in her cunt.

“Go you slut.” Gianni said as he moved Steve out of the way and offered his cock to Sharon who sucked it into her mouth.

CLICK: I took one of Sharon with a cock in her mouth, her dress rolled up around her middle and Greg fucking her pussy.

The angle was perfect for Greg who was really pumping into her as she stood leaning over sucking Gianni’s cock. I moved around to take a shot of her sucking Gianni’s cock and as I did Tony also moved in and she had two cocks to contend with.

CLICK: One of her sucking two cocks into her mouth.

This leaning over position must have begun to hurt a bit so after sucking the two cocks for a while Sharon eased Greg out of her pussy and squatted down in front of him and immediately sucked his slick cock into her mouth tasting her juices.

“Come here.” She said to the other three and they moved over to her. She moved two behind her and two in front and pulled them close.

“Take one of me covered in cocks.” She said to me.

CLICK: One of the lads draped their cocks over her head as she sucked Tony’s fat monster into her mouth.

CLICK: She swapped to Steve’s and sucked that as well.

“Let’s get somewhere comfy.” She said as she stood up. “Get undressed.”

These boys were very obedient and they all began to strip as Sharon also peeled her black dress off and fingered her pussy as she watched them strip. She saw me standing there taking a few pics and she came over to me.

“You can’t be comfortable with that tied up?” she said as she rubbed my swollen cock.

“Best get out number five.” I said smiling.

She squatted down again and unbuckled my pants.

CLICK: One of her pulling my cock out and..

CLICK: One of her sucking it.

Tony and Steve were the first undressed and they came over to Sharon who was slobbering over my length.

CLICK: I took one of her sucking my cock as two other cocks were on the side of the picture.

Sharon stood up and kissed me as Tony and Steve took her over to the bed.