Microsoft Store

07 January 2011

Anal Sex Stories - A Wild Night

I had just finished my shower for the night and decided to check my email, when I heard a knock at my door. Not thinking about how I was dressed, panties and a long t-shirt, I went to see who it was. I opened the door and saw it was HIM! I opened my mouth to speak but HE quickly placed HIS hand over my mouth and spun me around, clasping me to his chest before I could move. He shut and locked the door behind us and walked me into the living room with his hand over my mouth. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a bit gag and forced it into my mouth, tying it tightly. He then pulled out a length of rope and pulled my hands behind my back and tied my wrists together tightly, with my palms facing out.

As he stepped in front of me I noticed a large blue bag slung over his shoulder. He set it down, reached inside and pulled out several lengths of rope. The first he used to tie my ankles together tightly, then snuggly wrapped the second around my arms at my elbows, pulling my shoulders back and pushing my chest out. God, I was getting so hot feeling his hands one me. What was going to happen to me! I soon found out!

After tying my elbows tightly, he wrapped the third length of rope tightly around my legs just below my knees. He then reached up and RIPPED my shirt off, exposing my breasts! My pussy was already getting wet! He then reached down and tore my panties off, leaving me naked in my living room. I was glad my room mate was gone for the weekend.

I was then forced to my knees and he pushed my head to the floor, my ass sticking up in the air. I felt so exposed! I heard him rummaging through the bag he had brought, and wondered what was next! I felt something slowly slide into my hot, wet pussy. It was a dildo! It stretched comfortably as he eased it in. It felt wonderful! He looped two ropes under my body and over my shoulders, then I felt two more drape over my ass and up to my shoulders, where he pulled them tight; setting the dildo snuggly into my pussy, and pulling the two ropes tightly down my ass. God I felt so helpless and wet in this position. He could do anything to me and I wouldn’t be able to resist.

I couldn’t see what he was doing as he rummaged through his bag, it took him a minute or two to find what he was looking for, and then I felt a clod touch to my little rosebud. He was sliding a butt plug slowly up my ass! Oh, God he knew I was a little anal slut! It must have been 4 inches long, as he slowly penetrated me. I then felt him pull the two ropes snuggly over its base to make sure it did not come out. God this was so frustrating. He hadn’t said a single word since he had arrived. What was going on? What was he going to do?

I then realized the dildo was a vibrator, as he slowly turned it on high. Oh God it felt wonderful in my pussy. I groaned even more as I felt the plug start to vibrate in my ass. This was wonderful torture! How long was this going to last. I was getting so turned on and hot!

What was he doing? I realized that he had turned on the TV and placed a DVD in the player. He sat down on the couch in front of me, leaned back, and placed his feet on my back. He was using me as a foot stool, while he watched a movie! I turned my head to look at him and he finally spoke, “Don’t move! Stay absolutely still or I will spank you sweet ass!” He then reached into his bag and pulled out a blindfold and placed it over my eyes so I couldn’t see what was happening. I then felt him push something into my ears. He had put ear plugs in, I couldn’t hear or see anything! This was getting so wild! The vibrators were starting to drive me crazy and it was getting hard to sit still. I couldn’t help myself, I arched my back slightly as I felt a small orgasm come over me. I felt his feet leave my back, and then a sharp pain on my ass as I felt something spank my ass! He was whipping me with a belt! Oh, it felt so good as he spanked my ass hard 10 times. I bet I had a wonderful red glow to my ass after he finished. He warned me not to move!

I couldn’t tell how long I kneeled as he watched the movie. Every time I moved or shook from my orgasms, he would spank my ass 5 times with the belt, I was getting so hot and frustrated, my ass was starting to twitch with excitement. Time just seemed to flow together and I lost myself in the pleasure of the vibrators and the whippings to my ass.

I don’t know when he moved behind me, but I suddenly realized the plug was gone from my ass and his cock was slowly sliding in its place! Oh, it felt so wonderful. I felt his groin press tightly to my cheeks and realized he was buried completely in my ass. He stayed for a few moments, letting me adjust. Then he started slowly pumping back out then in again. I felt so full with the dildo humming away in my pussy and his hard cock buried in my ass!

He slowly built up speed until he was pounding my ass hard! God it felt wonderful! He kept pounding and pounding into my hot ass. I finally couldn’t take any more of the throbbing in my pussy and the fullness in my ass and came! My ass squeezing his cock tightly over and over again as I felt him release with me!

I woke up a few minutes later cuddled in his arms. He was rocking me gently and nuzzling my neck as I drifted off contently in his arms.