Microsoft Store

21 January 2011

Sex stories - My Wife And The Repair Man

I pulled into the driveway and there was a van that said Mike's Heat and Air. I had forgotten that they were coming today to service our A/C unit.

As I walked into the house I heard strange noises coming from the living room. When I turned the corner I stopped dead in my tracks. Right there in my living room was my wife Nicole, bent over the coffee table. Her jeans and thong were down, but still hanging around one ankle. Her legs were spread wide, her ass in the air. She had her head down and was moaning and grunting, while Mike the repair man pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Mike's pants and boxers were around his ankles and he was fucking Nicole hard. Their backs were to me, so at this point they had no idea I was there.

So many emotions ran through me, at first anger. I wanted to beat the shit out of this guy. In my house, fucking my wife. Confusion, I couldn't believe Nicole would do this. And much to my surprise arousal. As I stood there trying to come to grips with what was happening, I realized that my cock was stirring in my pants.

Now let me tell you, Nicole is a beautiful woman. She is tall, has naturally tan skin, long auburn hair, firm 36C tits, and an amazing ass. she also has an amazing pair of long gorgeous legs. So seeing her in that position was really a turn on.

Well at some point while watching all of this I had taken out my 7" cock and had begun to stroke it. I let out a low moan causing Mike to notice that I was there. He looked at me and smiled. He then turned back to Nicole and started pumping even harder. Causing her to moan even more.

I decided to get in on this. I was still mad too, so I walked over in front of Nicole. She looked up and her mouth dropped open. Before she could say anything I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth up to my cock. While her mouth was still open, her searching for words, I slammed my cock in her mouth. I went all the way in quickly causing her to gag and cough.

I yelled, "If you wanna act like a dirty slut, then I'm gonna treat you like one, bitch!"

I then furiously pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. As each thrust would hit her throat she would gag, causing her to drool all over my aching member.

I was now able to see Mike a little better. His cock was definately longer than mine. He was probably 10", but he was thin, nowhere near as thick as my cock. But he was sure giving her everything he had. He was pumping in and out with fast hard strokes. I could hear his balls slapping against her wet pussy. And every time he slammed into her, it drove my cock further down her throat.

As I was fucked her mouth Mike pulled out, bent down, and spit on her asshole. He then took his cock rubbed it around her hole and began to ease it in her. Soon he was pumping his length in and out of asshole. He kept going faster, and faster.

I could hear and feel her moaning around my cock. The feeling was amazing. And the thought of what was going on was almost more than I could take.

It didn't take long and I could tell Mike was cumming. He slammed into her hard tensed up. He stayed still for a few moments. Then with a sigh he slowly pulled out of her. He stepped to the side and just gave me an evil grin.

I let go of Nicole's hair and pulled my cock from her lips. I walked around to her sweet ass which was still swaying up in the air. It was like she was begging for more. I took a look and her asshole was still slightly gapping open. Mike's cum was running out, mixing with the juices from her soaked pussy, and dripping to the table below.

Well this just pissed me off again. Nicole and I had never even done anal, and here she was taking it from Mike.

Fuck that!

I put my cock head against her gapping asshole, and quickly pushed my 7" cock balls deep into her ass.

She screamed out in pain!

Like I said I was far thicker than Mike, and so I stretched her to a point she had not yet been. I paused for a moment, so she could adjust.

While I stood there, Mike walked around in front of Nicole. His cock was still semi erect. He pulled her head up so her mouth was in line with his cock.

I thought to myself, "There is no way, his cock had just been in her ass, and she doesn't like the taste of cum."

Well, I was wrong. She stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his cock. He stepped closer, and to my surprise she took his half hard cock into her mouth.

I was so taken aback I forgot where I was. Finally I came back to reality. I started to pump my cock in and out of her ass. I was pissed off. I was pushing into her with all I had. If she wants to be a cheating, fucking whore, then I am going to make sure she feels this for days.

Mike's cum was proving to be a very effective lube. And, to my surprise, Nicole seemed to be really enjoying ever second of this pounding.

Even with Mike's cum making her ass slick she was tight as hell. So it only took a couple of minutes and I was ready to cum. So I pressed myself balls deep in her ass and let my load go. Stream after stream of cum jetted into her ass. I stayed there for a few seconds and ass my cock began to soften I slid out of her.

Not to be outdone by that bastard Mike, I stepped in front of her and made her take my cock in her mouth to clean it off. She was moaning and purring as she sucked and licked my shaft. She took in my whole length, and was really going at it.

While she was sucking my cock, Mike got his clothes back on, left an invoice on the table, and left. 

The excitement and adrenaline from everything that just happened kept me pumped enough that I was able to cum again, this time in her mouth. She swallowed some, and the rest ran down the sides of her mouth.

When I pulled out, Nicole collapsed on the table, and began to sob. She kept telling me how sorry she was, and that she didn't mean to cheat on me.

I told her that now is not the time, and that we would talk about it later. But that I was sure we could work things out.

As I walked through to get cleaned up I picked up Mike's invoice.

Written across it was, "If you need any further "service" please call me!" and what I assume was his personal phone number.

I guess we'll just have to see how things go.