Microsoft Store

23 January 2011

Sex Stories - Finger Fucking Good

The first time I met my wife Marcy, in a bar, she was 23 years old. Marcy is a tall, leggy, redhead, with small, hard tits, and a firm round ass. She has true green eyes, high cheekbones, and has the look of an exotic model. Marcy is a hairdresser, so she has always been very aware of fashion, and tends to be leading edge herself.

It was 12 years ago that we met. After a few hours of conversation, as we really hit it off, we went out to my car and made out for another two hours. That night she gave me a blowjob, and let me finger fuck her like crazy. Even though we became exclusive with each other almost right away, and started to live together within three months, Marcy was crazed for finger fucking. I could watch a football double header as long as I fingered her all afternoon. Marcy was a great fuck, freely gave me blowjobs whenever I wanted, but her thing was finger fucking. She just loved it.

We married 18 months after we met, and seemed headed for a wonderful life. Once we pooled our resources, we were able to afford a great two-bedroom condo with a view in the Lincoln Park neighborhood of Chicago. I became a successful Stockbroker, and Marcy did very well in a chic Hair Salon. But in our third year of marriage, during a late night drinking session with some of the people I worked with, I ended up in bed with Louise, a fellow Stockbroker. Louise was very short. She was pasty blond, with freckles, but very pretty. He body was well proportioned, and while her tits were small, her nipples always stood at attention.

We had a torrid affair. Fucking in the stairwell outside of the office. Quick visits to her place right after work. Make out sessions in the back of taxi cabs, with lots of phoned excuses to Marcy as to why I was late. Louise was bisexual, and opened me up to two- women-one man sex sessions. She had an array of girlfriends willing to join in our affair. It was only a matter of time before Louise talked me into inviting Marcy to join us. At the time her logic seemed flawless. It wouldn’t be cheating any more if Marcy were a part of things. Boy was she wrong. Boy was I an idiot.

When I told Marcy she was so in shock she couldn’t talk. Tears rolled down her face as she looked at me with total sadness in her eyes. When I told her that I wanted to bring Louise home the next day, she didn’t react. I took that for a yes. I told you I was an idiot. Louise came home with me from work the next day. We brought exotic foods with us, for a bedroom picnic we planned. Marcy was there, and smiled as we entered. We all walked to the bedroom, and as Louise and I spread the food out, Marcy undressed. Louise was the first to go over and give her an open mouth tongue kiss. I quickly undressed and joined in. Louise started to suck me as Marcy and I kissed. Once I was hard I started to fuck Marcy. Louise undressed and went down below tonguing my cock and Marcy’s pussy as we fucked. As soon as I came, Louise went down on Marcy drinking in both of our juices.

At that moment, I was flat in the bed, feeling very spent. Louise came up from Marcy’s pussy, and with a sexy smile moved in to kiss her again. That was the exact moment that Marcy pulled back and gave Louise a left right to the nose. Blood gushed, as Marcy stood Louise up and gave her a series of about seven slaps across her face. Louise’s face was bright red, as Marcy bull rushed her to the door. She threw her into the hallway, outside of our condo, bleeding and naked, and screamed for her to get the fuck out of our lives before she killed her on the spot. I never found out how Louise made it home that night, because Marcy made me send in a letter of resignation to my company the next morning. She told me that starting “right now” I was to promise never to be with another woman again, and that I was to agree to allow Marcy whatever payback she felt appropriate. I agreed.

I kept asking Marcy what kind of revenge she wanted, and her answer was always the same, that when it was time for me to know, she’d tell me. For the next few weeks, I concentrated on my job with a new Stockbrokerage Company. Marcy and I had no intercourse during this period, however each night she fell asleep to me fingering her pussy and ass. Once or twice when I was really hard, Marcy told me to go jerk off, because there would be no sex until she got her “payback”. As I got more horny, I started to beg Marcy to do whatever it was she was going to do so that we could resume our sex life. She kept saying it would happen when she was ready.

Finally after about a month, Marcy told me that it was time for my payback to begin. That night we were going to go to the same bar we had met each other just a few years ago. I was to sit, and drink my beer, but not talk to anyone. She was going to pick up someone, and make out with them, while I did nothing about it. That night we sat about 5 seats away from each other at the crowded bar. She wore a very short black skirt, under a crisp white blouse, and no underwear at all. After an hour or so, I watched Marcy start a conversation with a tall athletic looking blond guy, about 5 years younger than us. As they laughed and talked, I watched Marcy take his hand and pull it under her skirt. Soon they were kissing passionlessly as this guy obviously fingered her with one hand and felt her up with the other.

They left the bar together, and Marcy returned alone about « hour later. She made a point of wiping her mouth as she walked by my bar seat. During the next few hours, I saw at least 6 other guys finger fuck my wife. She left with 2 at different times, so I assumed she had given out two more blowjobs that night. It was getting near closing, and the bar was thinning out. I saw two waiters; both black come up and approach Marcy. As one started to talk to her, the other guy put his hand right under her skirt and started to finger her. Apparently they also had taken note of her activity that night. She started to shake her head NO, as the other guy laid a big kiss on her lips. You could see him force her mouth open with his tongue. I looked around to see that the bar was almost empty. The bartender came over and told me it was time to leave.

At this point I couldn’t stand it, and I asked Marcy to leave with me. The Bartender laughed, and asked, Is she with you, asshole? I nodded yes, and he said, “You’re welcome to stay and watch, but me and my two buddies here and going to fuck the shit out of her for a while. I looked over at Marcy, to see that she was pulled down on to two bar stools with her skirt around her waist, and her blouse wide open. The first guy was finger fucking her really hard, while the second guy was French kissing her and very roughly playing with her tits. The bartended looked at me, and said, “This is going to happen, are you staying or leaving?” I said I’d stay.

The two waiters carried Marcy over to a pool table in the back. A tablecloth was laid down, and Marcy was placed on top, spread eagle. The guy that had been fingering her, dropped his pants to reveal a giant black cock. Without any ceremony, he just stuck it in her wet pussy and started to fuck. Meantime, the guy that had been kissing her, also took out a cock much larger than mine, and shoved it in her mouth. It seemed like they both went at it for a long time until they came. Both her mouth and pussy were overflowing with come. Next my friend the bartended rolled her over and began to fuck her ass. This guy was over 6’2″, and was also very well hung. As I watched my wife being ass fucked I looked around and saw 5 other guys watching with me. They were three Mexicans, and two Blacks, the kitchen and clean up staff. Once the bartender had come in Marcy’s ass, he turned to these five guys and told them that they could each take turns, but that they should keep on cleaning so that everyone could go home on time.

For the next hour, two more Black guys, and one Mexican fucked Marcy. One other Mexican got a blowjob, while the last guy, who seemed to be about 60 years old fucked her ass. When it was all over, as I was helping Marcy dress, the Bartender came over carrying Marcy’s pocketbook. He had her driver’s license in his hand. He asked me for mine, and compared that we had the same last name and address. He said, “Okay guys, here’s the deal. My names Bill, I know where you live, and I have at least two rolls of film on tonight’s adventure. If you don’t do what I ask, my black buddies here will come to your house with a bunch of their friends. Do I need to go into what they will do to you?” We both nodded No. “Okay then, Marcy, I want you here every Wednesday night at 10 p.m.. You’ll also come any other time I tell you to. You are to never wear underwear in this bar, and always wear clothes that give us easy access to your body. While you are here, you are my slave, you do whatever I tell you to, you ask no questions, and you call me Sir. I will let you live the other part of your life in peace if you obey my rules. Got It?” She nodded yes.

Bill turned to me, and told me that it would be better if Marcy came alone on Wednesday nights. He said that he would see to it that no harm came to her, and that I would just have to trust him to care for my wife. He added, “You’re a wimp anyway, half of Lincoln Park finger fucked your wife, so what do you care?” We both agreed to the terms. Every Wednesday Night Marcy kisses me goodbye and heads out the door to her second “job”, She returns about 4 a.m. just reeking of sperm and sweat, and falls into the warm bath I always have waiting for her. Thursday is her day off from the Salon, and she usually sleeps all day. Each Thursday Night, I get to hear the details while we have sex. I get very turned on hearing about her adventures.

Marcy’s “Bar nickname” is KFC, because she is “finger fucking good”. During the night, various guys are directed to her, and put their hand right under her dress. She tells me that each night she must be finger fucked and felt up by at least a dozen guys, mostly very young. She is also sent in back to a storage room and blows about another dozen guys each night. Marcy is sure that Bill charges these guys money, but she never gets any. The real action starts after hours. As soon as the Bar closes, Marcy has to take off all of her clothes. Usually there is just a big gangbang on the pool table like the first night, but sometimes there are variations. Bill has hosted private parties for his friends, or poker games, and on those nights Marcy has to service everyone in any way they want. She has also been the entertainment at several after hour bachelor parties. A few times there have been other girls there. Mostly customers that were caught in action the same way she was that first night. Marcy feels like she’s been involved in the “Rape” of at least 3 women as they were forced to eat her overflowing pussy.

Every once in a while the black guys get to bring some of their buddies in for a private Marcy party. These nights are much rougher than most. Once she was made to sit with her ass in the urinal while waves of guys fucked her face. She has also been made to lick out assholes for some of these black guys, a thing she finds very repulsive, She always comes home sore, but on those nights both her mouth and pussy will be so red and swollen she looks really weird. Another strange aspect to all of this is that the older Mexican guy, Carlos has kind of fallen in love with Marcy. She tells me he is always very gentle and soothing with her. A few times Bill has let him be the last one to leave and close up. On those nights he might stay and make love to Marcy for hours. Carlos will wash her with warm water, clean her out, rinse out her mouth, and then start to make love as if he is her only lover. He whispers words of love to her, and gives her passionate kisses, as if she hadn’t blown a dozen guys that night. He is now the guy willing to finger fuck her for hours the way that I once did.

I have never been with another woman since Marcy got her “payback”. Most of our friends view us as the perfect couple; they just don’t understand why we’ve never had kids. We worry that someone we know might wonder into the bar on a Wednesday night, buy so far that has never happened. We also live in fear that at some time Bill might take this to another level. So this is our life, I carry the guilt because it all stems back to my affair with Louise. And just so you know, as a final point, as I’ve dictated this story, Marcy has been by my side, and I have been finger bucking her with every word.

She is KYF, finger fucking good!