Microsoft Store

01 January 2011

Anal Sex Stories - Let's Watch A Video

Raya was naked and a little drunk, which was just the way I liked her. She was a slut at the best of times, but with a little alcohol in her system, she was wild, unpredictable and even more uninhibited than her usual self. I had drunk enough to keep a smile permanently fixed to my face. Raya kept kissing the side of my neck as we sat naked on the sofa together. It tickled and it made me laugh. I pushed her away, but her warm lips kept returning to my neck, so I gave up my half-hearted defence. 

Raya’s hand fumbled for my cock and her voice slurred against my neck. “God Ben, let me eat your dick…” I was trying to set the TV up to play from my video camera that was plugged into it, and Raya’s fumbling hunger was distracting, to say the least.

“Alright, you naughty slut, one mouthful,” I told her, putting down the TV remote and holding my cock aloft with my fingers gripping the base of my rod. Raya giggled and dropped her head into my lap, popping my round cockhead into her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop until her saliva ran down my shaft. I leaned my head back on the sofa, and thought momentarily about letting Raya suck my cock until my cum squirted up into her mouth, but that’s not why we were here. I stuck to our original plan.

I put my hand under Raya’s chin and lifted her head off my cock. She moaned an “awww” and snuffled her nose down against my balls. “C’mon Raya,” I said. “Time to watch the video. Sit up.” 

“Awwww Ben,” murmured Raya tipsily. “Why won’t you fuck me?” 

“Because we made this video to watch together. Remember?” When I was single-minded about something, I stuck to it. Even in hindsight if it was bloody stupid compared to what was on offer. 

“Come here,” I told Raya. “Come and sit on my lap.” 

Raya murmured, “Mmmmm, yes sir,” and climbed onto my lap, draping her arms around my neck. 

“Not that way. Turn around so you can see the TV.” 

Raya giggled again and turned awkwardly around. I helped her swing her legs around, being careful not to tip her into a giggling heap on the floor, until she sat astride my lap with her back to me. “Good girl,” I said as I put my arm around my waist and slipped my hand down between her legs. She was dripping wet already. Always so fuckable. I took Raya’s hand and guided it behind her ass and placed it on my stiff cock. “This is yours, OK?” I said to her. “I’ve got mine, and you’ve got yours,” I repeated, giving her pussy a little rub with my hand. I took the TV remote in my free hand and pressed play.

Raya appeared on the screen, naked on her elbows and knees on the bed, side on to the camera, rump raised in the air. “Fucking sexy bitch,” I murmured behind Raya’s head, and she squirmed on my lap, her grip tightening on my cock. We watched together as I appeared on the screen, climbing onto the bed behind Raya after adjusting the video camera and turning it on. My hard cock wobbled in front of me.

“God Ben, look at that yummy cock,” drawled Raya, and gave my dick a loving stroke behind her. 

“When I look at your pussy while you’re on your hands and knees, it makes me so fucking hard,” I told her. On the screen, I moved my hand towards Raya’s pussy and slid my first and second fingers into her wet slit, holding my hand vertical, thumb raised. I started to fuck her with my two fingers, driving them in and out of her in a rapid, piston-like movement. Raya lowered her face to the bed, turning to look at the camera with her mouth open. 

“I was thinking about the camera right there,” said Raya. “I was thinking about being fucked hard by your fingers being watched on camera. I nearly came right there.” 

“Yes, you were so wet. You were drenched. My fingers were really slopping around inside you.” To underscore the point, I curled my two fingers up into Raya’s pussy as she sat facing the screen. My cock throbbed in Raya’s hand as she squirmed on my lap, her eyes fixated on the TV.

On the TV, I was withdrawing my fingers from Raya’s pussy. Strands of thick, clear lubrication hung from my fingers, which I held up to the camera. I said something to the camera, but there was no sound on this video for some reason. “Look at what came out of your pussy,” I said to Raya. “You were dripping for it.” 

“Oh, I was, I was,” groaned Raya and stroked my cock up and down. “I remember what you did next.” 

“I bet you do,” I said. On the screen, I pushed my slimy finger into Raya’s asshole, opening it wider as I slipped my finger and out. 

Raya groaned in front of me. “I was thinking how I knew you were just about to fuck my ass. God it was so hot.” Raya held the tip of my cock against her ass and rubbed it harder. My stomach muscles started flexing rhythmically.

The video showed me stuffing my cock slowly into Raya’s raised backside. Raya shifted her position, accommodating me as the full length of my cock disappeared into her ass. “God that felt good. So tight,” I groaned. “I was so ready to cum in your ass.” I swirled my fingers around Raya’s swollen clit as she sat on me, pulling and pinching her fleshy nub. Raya jerked my cock faster in her fist, dabbing it against her ass crack every now and then. On the TV, I was pumping my cock into Raya’s ass, making her tits shudder. It became clear that I was coming, pumping my load in hot bursts into her ass while Raya’s mouth opened and closed silently.

“Yes, yes, yes…” panted Raya as her pussy clenched on my fingers and a warm gush flooded over my hand. On the TV I was reaching my hand under Raya’s belly and sliding my fingers across her wet clit while she bucked her cum-filled ass back at me. On the sofa, with a groan of release I emptied my cum onto Raya’s ass, my cream dribbling down over her gripping fingers. 

“Uhhh fuck,” I groaned, while Raya twisted off my lap and slid down onto the floor between my legs. She dragged her tits across my wet cock and then buried her face in my lap, finding my cockhead with her mouth and sucking at me hungrily. My fingers entwined in her hair, I urged Raya to clean the cum from my cock. I glanced at the TV screen, where I was holding Raya’s asscheeks apart, showing her cum-drizzled hole to the camera. I pushed Raya’s head down onto my flagging cock, holding my cock in her mouth until the twitching slowed and stopped, when I released her.

Raya looked up at me with hazy eyes, and climbed onto my lap. Her skin was flushed and glowing. I wrapped my arms around her while she sank into me, groaning against my neck. I smelled my cum on her breath as we kissed. “My dirty slut,” I whispered against her face. “I can’t get enough.”