Microsoft Store

22 December 2010

Sex Story - The Social Workers Conference

I was at our annual Social Workers Conference for a three day live-in. This particular year we gathered at a Queensland Hotel and Conference Centre. There were about 40 of us there, predominantly females as Social Work is very much a female dominated industry. It was basically the same group that met each year and came from all over Australia. We had little or no contact with one another in the year between Conferences.

One of the women, Jane, also in her 50’s, was a woman that I had got to know a couple of years before, and I was strongly attracted to her. I sensed she liked me too, but I wasn’t sure whether or not she was sexually attracted to even women or me in general, as Jane was married and had two or three teenage children. I had sensed that her marriage was not in good shape, but that’s all.

Anyway, I was really excited to see Jane was still in her job and had come to the Conference. And I was still strongly attracted to her. Jane looked really good. She was about my height and had short, curly blonde/brown hair, a lovely complexion, lips that I longed to kiss, blue/grey eyes, large boobs and a bum whose shape I could easily see in the tight stretch pants that she mostly wore.

Jane had a sweet, friendly personality and we were both excited to see one another on the first evening of the Conference.

Later, over a couple of glasses of wine, Jane and I, having been a part of group conversations, found ourselves sitting apart from some of the others who still hadn’t gone to bed, catching up with our lives over the last year.

During that conversation Jane confirmed that her marriage was not in good shape and she was seriously thinking of separating from her husband. I empathized with her journey. Beneath all our words, it was obvious to me, and I think it was to Jane, that we were both very attracted physically and sexually to one another.

When we said goodnight we hugged and kissed one another on the lips. God, I could have dragged Jane off to my room there and then (we all had our own rooms), but something told me not to push too fast. Twenty-four hours later, when we did go to bed together, Jane told me she had felt just the same that first night. She did what I did – masturbated in bed to release her pent-up sexual juices.

The next afternoon, after a morning of workshops and lectures, we had a free afternoon. Jane caught my eye and said, “Do you want to go for a walk, Janet? There’s a nice walking track through the bush here.” (The ‘bush’ is Aussie-speak for open country with trees, woods, etc).

“I’d love to,” I said quietly. “I’ll meet you here in ten minutes. Let me put on some clothes more suitable for walking.”

Getting changed I hoped and prayed that no one else saw us and decided to tag along. I wanted Jane to myself. My wish came true. We got away on our walk alone.

We walked through the trees along a bush track for about twenty minutes until we came to a cluster of rocks shaded by several large gum trees. We sat in the shade, drank from the water bottles we had with us and fell into a deep and sensual conversation.

We started, tentatively at first, and then more boldly, to confess feelings we had for one another. Jane knew I was lesbian in my sexual orientation. She told me that she was bi-sexual, but was now bored with her husband and sex with the man. She had been having some intense memories of lesbian experiences she had had as a teenager and before she got married. These memories excited her far more than any recollections of sexual experiences she had had with guys.

I told Jane I had had sexual feelings for her since we first met at the Conference a couple of years before and I had often thought of us going to bed together at one of the Conferences.

I then went for broke, asking Jane to come to my room tonight and we could spend the night together.

Jane wanted to but was also nervous about anyone else realizing what was going on. I encouraged her as I was by now quite determined to get her into my bed.

As we got up to head back to the Conference Centre, we hugged and I kissed Jane on the lips. She returned my kiss, but then pulled back, laughing nervously and looking around to make sure we were not seen.

I sensed that I’d still have to go slowly, though we did hold hands walking back until we came out of the bush area onto the road.

Back at the Conference Centre we had afternoon tea and then I went to my room for a shower and to change. As I dried myself and dressed again, I hoped that Jane would knock on my door or just burst in, rip off my clothes and her own and we’d fall on the bed touching, kissing, fucking and sucking one another. It never happened.

We had another training session before tea and I found it hard to focus on anything except Jane and her perfume right next to me.

Eventually the evening came and as was our custom, we all gathered in the large lounge room, in front of the open fire. A couple of guitars came out and with the wine and beer flowing; we sang the songs of our era. 

This was the time, once a year, where we all let our hair down. Most of us spend most of the year dealing with dysfunctional people and counselling in abuse situations, so being able to let go and act like silly buggers with loud drunken singing and dancing was our once-a-year night of “letting it all hang out!”

Towards the end of this evening, I was sitting on a lounge with Jane lying along the lounge with her head resting on my lap. Both of us, like everyone else, had had a few drinks, though we were not as drunk as we were making out so that we could be this close without arousing suspicion.

I was stroking Jane’s hair. She was lapping it up. Many of the group had already gone to bed. Eventually Jane sat up, yawned, and said she was off to bed. I got up and said, “Me to.”

I followed her out of the room and whispered over her shoulder, “My door will be unlocked if you come.”

Jane turned around in the passageway just outside my room, hugged me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, “Good night, Janet.”

“Good night, Jane.”

She turned and walked off up the long passageway towards her room. I followed her bottom in tight blue jeans as she walked away from me.

I opened the door of my room, came in, closing it behind me, but leaving the latch up, so Jane would just have to push it open if she came to my room. But would she? I felt sick inside, with a foreboding that she wouldn’t come.

I undressed, had a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and stood naked, drying myself for ages with my towel, hoping that Jane would walk in while I stood there naked. But she didn’t.

Reluctantly, I put off the lights and climbed into the double bed naked. I lay there for a few minutes willing Jane to come to my room. She didn’t. I turned off my bedside light and lay in the darkness listening to the sounds of the night as everyone settled down to sleep.

I must have dozed off because suddenly I was awake as Jane climbed into bed next to me. The room was very dark and I couldn’t see her as she settled next to me on the pillows and whispered in a low excited voice, “Hello.”

Then her arms went around me and we kissed. I have to say it was kissing that I will never forget for as long as I live. Slow, sensual, open-mouthed kissing. We devoured one another with our lips and mouths and tongues for ages.

Then Jane whispered between our long, wet and sensual kisses, “You kiss so beautifully.”

“So do you,” I responded before pushing my tongue into her mouth again.

I stroked Jane’s hair and kissed her mouth. Then her eyes and cheeks. I licked her ears and she squirmed, grabbing hold of me and hugging me closely. Her hands wandered from my back down over my bottom.

“Oh, my, you’re naked,” she whispered.

“And you will be soon,” I responded, as I felt the shape of her breasts through the flimsy nightgown Jane was wearing.

“Yes, please,” she said in my ear. “Touch me, Janet, please.”

I ran my hand down her body until I reached the hem of her short nighty. I slipped my hand up under her nighty and reached for her full and round breasts. I kneaded her tits and caressed her nipples with my fingers as I leaned over her and kissed her mouth again.

Jane was now almost under me and she was playing with my bottom cheeks and trying to feel me between my legs. 

I slid up her body slightly giving her access to my pussy from the back. I felt her fingers sliding through my juices and feeling along my labia lips.

I kissed her hard, sliding my tongue around inside her very wet and sensual mouth.

As Jane’s hand came away from my pussy, I knelt up, pushing the bedclothes back. I took hold of the hem of her nighty and started lifting it up. Jane sat up in the darkness and helped me to get the nighty over her shoulders and head and off. I could just see the shape of her in the dark and the nighty that I thought was black in colour.

Naked now, Jane lay back on the pillow and I leaned down to kiss her nipples. She stroked the back of my neck and head, pulling my hair and whispering, “Yes! Yes please.”

I spent minutes licking and sucking her beautiful breasts and running my hands over and under them, before I slid down, kissing Jane’s belly and lower. I sensed her anticipation as she breathed more heavily and spread her legs, urging me by body language to keep going south.

In the darkness, I could just make out the shadows of her vagina and I ran my fingers through her curly pubic hair. Her aroma was sweet and musky and unmistakable. I slid a finger along her slit and she gasped and lifted her hips. Jane was very wet and ready for my penetration. I pressed my two fingers against her hole. Then they slid inside and I could feel her heat and her muscles moving and responding to my exploration of her tunnel of love.

I lowered my mouth onto her pubic hair and gently kissed her pubes. I felt around until my tongue felt her clitoris, standing up erect from its hood. I suckled her clit and started to fuck her pussy with my to fingers.

Jane moaned and heaved and grabbed hold of my head with her hands to press me even closer.

“Oh! Oh! Fuck, fuck me!” she hissed through clenched teeth.

I kept up my pumping and sucking and licking until I felt her jump and spasm and her juices flooded out over my fingers and the musk aroma was so strong. She tasted salty.

I lay still with my fingers still inside her and my mouth resting on her pubes. As I lifted my head and withdrew from her pussy, I had to spit and pull a few loose pubic hairs from my mouth.

Jane sat up and I heard her fumbling around next to the bed. Suddenly a bright light blinded me. She had switched on the bedside light. I sat up squinting. As my eyes became accustomed to the light, I just had to drink in with appreciation the person sitting naked in front of me. Jane was smiling. Her face and neck red. Her breasts, full and with reddened nipples that stood up, swung just before my eyes. I followed down her body. She sat with legs still spread and I lustfully looked at her open-lipped pussy with matted light brown pubic hair sparsely spread over her pubes.

“You are so sexy, Jane. I have imagined you naked so often and now here you are, in the flesh!”

We both giggled softly, conscious not to be heard by adjoining rooms.

Suddenly, we both started as we looked towards the door that was slightly open.

“Oh, my god!”

I tumbled from the bed to close the door and flick the latch. Jane had come in and not closed it properly. I turned to see Jane looking appreciatively up and down my naked body.

“I can’t wait to explore you,” she whispered with a giggle. “Turn around again. Let me look again at your bum. Yes, you are so sexy, Janet. Come here. Let me do to you what you’ve been doing to me.”

As I climbed back onto the bed I remember noticing that Jane’s nighty was in fact dark red in colour. It lay crumpled on the floor near her pillow.

Jane pushed me down flat on the bed. Then she sat astride me, her breasts floating tantalizingly over me. She looked down at me smiling.

I don’t know what she planned next, but I was sliding my cupped hand between her legs and slipping my fingers once again into her slippery pussy.

“Oh, god, sweet Jesus,” I heard her mutter as she rose up on her knees, giving me more access.

I slid three fingers inside her pussy and finger-fucked her again. And as Jane leaned forward, pushed by my active hand, I lifted my head off the pillow to suck her breasts.

She sat down on my hand and I had difficulty extracting my fingers from up her pussy. I cupped her fanny and then slid my index finger against her anus and gently pressed.

“You are so wicked!” she said, leaning over my face. “Stop! It’s my turn.”

Jane climbed off me and indicated for me to slide down the bed. I did and she signaled me to keep going until my legs were over the bed end and my feet were on the floor and I was lying with my pussy on the edge. Jane climbed down and knelt between my legs, which she pushed further open. I knew she was gazing at my shaven pussy.

I closed my eyes and anticipated her touch. It came seconds after I felt her breath on my fanny. Her soft, sensual finger tips exploring my labia lips and then a finger sliding down my slit. Next I felt her tongue licking my outer lips before she spread me open and pushed her tongue into my cunt. 

It was sensational. My dreams of two or three years were coming true. 

Jane licked my pussy slit over and over while she slid juices from my excitement around my anus before slipping a finger inside my anus and feeling me up.

Meanwhile her tongue licked my slit and also now focused on my engorged clitoris. Jane kept this up for ten minutes or more, slowly taking me closer and closer to a climax. 

In my excitement I pressed the back of her head with my hands. Then, as she licked my slit, I took over stimulating my own clit and Jenny licked me furiously.

“Oh, oh! I’m cumming!” I whispered, trying to control my voice. “Keep going….. yes, yes, yes…….. now, now NOW!!!” My body shook with spasms and my orgasm vibrated through my groin and seemed to rise up through my stomach. My breasts were sore and my nipples felt as hard as iron.

Jane pulled back. She fingered me gently.

We climbed back onto the bed and got under the covers, hugging one another closely.

We resumed our kissing and stroking.

Eventually we turned off the light and fell asleep in one another’s arms.

I woke as dawn was breaking and felt Jane’s hand rubbing my bottom cheeks. I did the same to her.

Then I asked her to kneel up on the bed so I could see her bum and between her legs from behind and below her.

“Lie flat, Jan,” she whispered, and I’ll 69 you.”

Jane climbed over me and backed her large full bottom over my face. I was in paradise looking and touching her pussy and bum hole and visually exploring her.

Jane sat back letting me do it for awhile before she leaned forward to once again lick my pussy and play with my bits.

Then we heard movement outside the room and knew some early risers were up and about.

So we got up and had a shower together. A last opportunity to touch one another and enjoy each other’s naked bodies.

After we dried one another, Jane slipped on her red nighty, kissed me deeply and, peeking round my door to see the coast was clear, she headed off to her room.

Hours later, after lunch, we were able to slip into an empty room for a few minutes and passionately kiss one another goodbye.

I never saw Jane again. She went back to her home and work and we did have a couple of brief phone calls. Then I heard down the work grapevine that Jane had left her job and her marriage. She moved and I have lost contact with her. But I’ll never forget our night of passion in room 17 of that Conference Centre.