Microsoft Store

23 December 2010

Sex Story - Locked Up Once And Lucky In Love

I am the former Kara Vandermeille. The morning I stepped off the bus and the big prison gate closed with a bang I knew my life would be different forever. It was 1999 and at age 33, it was my first time in lock-up. Even though it was a minimum security penetentiary it was very scary for me. I had been living in Indiana and had only recently moved to Florida where I was incarcerated. 

I remember walking down the sidewalk toward a big, four-story, red brick building where women in bright blue uniforms were looking out the windows. "Hey big calf girl," someone shouted, 'Oooh, look at them muscle legs on her," another screamed. They were obviously talking about me. My calves are large and diamond-shaped and extremely muscular and have always been an object of conversation. This was the first time I had heard women publicly comment on my legs and I felt very awkward as I entered the building under the stares of so many female prisoners.

Standing 5' 8", with a slender but athletic build and thick, shoulder length light brown hair, I had played beach volleyball competitively for six years. Prison was a world I knew nothing about, but one thing I did know, I wouldn't be playing volleyball for a while - at least for two years anyway. The whole thing was very depressing for me and for a long time I cried every night before falling asleep.

Initially, I shared a 14 by 16 foot room with a Hispanic woman but after several months she was transferred to another floor. I had the room to myself for almost a month until Thelma Jones was assigned my room number. I couldn't believe it. It hadn't taken long to learn who the dike bitches were and where they always congregated. I had absolutely no plans to fool around with any women in the cage and I had made it clear to many of the prisoners that I didn't munch carpet. Prison life, in the beginning, is so frightening. Night after night you lay in your bed and think about home and other things that help keep you sane. All around you women are in bed together getting it on hot and heavy. Some could care less who hears, and their sobbing screams can be heard from floors above and below you.

Like I said, I couldn't believe Thelma Jones had been assigned to my room and I immediately protested to administration. A tall, black woman with a big ass and legs, her tits were just huge and she was someone everyone else had warned me about. Everyone called her "JiggaJones" because when she walked her long, fat tits jiggled and swayed back and forth. Administration basically told me to bite my lip and live with it because the decision to assign her to my room was final. I remember crying so hard as I left the administrator's office on my way back to my room. Thelma needed to know, I thought, that I wasn't up for any hanky panky with her or anyone else.

As I explained in my letters home, prison life is a very strange kind of existence, and it changes you. It removes the person you are and replaces it with someone altogether different. For weeks after Thelma moved in, I lay in bed trembling with fear with the sheet pulled up to my chin as she told her stories of her growing up years in Mississippi as a christian woman, someone who always wanted a child of her own. She told me how attractive I was and how big and sexy my legs were. She said that God had done one good thing for her lately by sending me to that prison location so her eyes would have something so lovely and sweet to gaze upon. "I never had a white girl," she admitted. I didn't know how to respond to her statements but they definitely took an emotional toll on me. 

I was changing. After nine long months, the institution had a way of finally drawing me in. I began to understand how the inmates were drawn to each other. That after a time you need the closer interaction that only another human being can provide. I had seen Thelma Jones completely naked on several occasions. She was incredibly hairy and her low-hanging breasts and enormous areolas were so much bigger than any I had seen before in any womens locker room. Her nipples resembled rigid champagne corks and her immense areolas easily measured five inches in diameter. I remember it so vividly. It was nine months and four days from the day that gate first closed that I allowed another woman to kiss me. Her large, full lips, the ones I had watched for so long from a distance, were so soft and warm, and her large hands around my neck was so, so beautiful.

She was extremely "hungry," and so was I. We undressed and I moved to Thelma's bed with her and rolled in next to her. We couldn't stop kissing and I was blown away by her large moist lips doing their magic, sucking my lips then my tongue, and pulling it deeply into her mouth. I couldn't help but cry out between sloppy kisses, sensing others could hear. Thelma's loud groans filled the room and the sound of her words remain imbedded in my mind to this day: "Gonna suck you so good, you such a sexy and beautiful baby." She moved slowly down my body licking and sucking everywhere, and she was so much better than any man had ever been. I had never needed someone's touch more and I spread my legs as wide as possible as she moved from my breasts to my crotch, which was on fire and literally dripping.

In retrospect, everything seemed to move in slow motion. I recall that time as if it were yesterday. My whole body felt electrified as if it was attached to some electrical current. Her words seemed slurred. "Your puzzy so good, Kara, it taste so damn good," I was so high in the sky, and so aroused. I bit my lip as she worked that beautiful tongue of hers. I had finally done it, and it was really happening. I never dreamed I would ever sleep with a black person. I reached down and softly stroked her coarse hair and rubbed the sides of her bare legs with the soles of my feet. "Yes, right there, that's so nice, hon," I whispered, then, I came so hard that I screamed out and dug my heels into the soft flesh of her heavy thighs. "Oh, God, I need you, oh, my God," I cried, knowing deep inside that I really did.

We were both soaking wet in each other's perspiration. Thelma held me close to her and told me that I was her princess. We started kissing all over again and for the first time I reached for her distended nipple, feeling how thick it was and how big it felt between my fingers. We moved to my bed and dry sheets where I continued my fascination with her heavy tits and nipples. Using both hands, she lifted each breast to my mouth so I could suck her long knob. They were sweaty and musky tasting and for a second I thought about my friends on the volleyball team and how shocked they would be if they knew what was happening. I still couldn't believe I was doing it but a little voice deep inside of me was telling me, "It's okay, this woman needs you so much." 

Things happened near the end of Thelma's period, so that night she slept with me in my bed where we continued to kiss and cuddle. The next day, my parents and younger brother visited and brought my beach volleyball scrapbook. We sat in the family room where I was conscious of a hickey on the side of my neck that Thelma had given me the night before. I felt a million miles away as I sat there talking to my family and trying to act as if things were the way they had always been during their visits. But things weren't. All I could think about was Thelma, and our last kiss, and the intensity of her sucking the base of my neck where she had left the hickey. "Am I a lesbian?" I had wondered between conversations with my mom and dad and little brother. I had certainly felt a passion greater than anything I had experienced with any guy I'd ever been with.

After my family drove away, I returned to my room. Thelma was nude on her bed with those incredible tits staring back at me like big, black alien eyes. I walked over to the side of her bed and sat down. "So you see your family?" I nodded, "Yes, my brother's birthday is tomorrow." I handed her the scrapbook showing our volleyball team in our skimpy beach bikinis. "You the prettiest one in here, and sexiest legs," she said, turning each page and studying the pictures. I rested my arm on Thelma's big leg and whispered, "All I've been thinking about today are your tits and how they're made for sucking." Thelma's look turned loving, "Aww baby, you the only girl in this place I want suckin' on them." 

My face must have lit up like a Christmas tree and I felt so relieved. "I need to hear that," I replied smiling from cheek to cheek, "because I'm not about sharing." I leaned over and took Thelma's tongue deeply into my mouth, suddenly trembling and knowing what was about to happen. The scrapbook fell to the floor with a thud as Thelma's hands tore at my uniform. "You making me addicted to you," she shouted. I pulled my arms from the sleeves and told her, "Everything you do makes me so horny for you." I wanted to tell her my feelings then but I didn't. Instead I just layed back and let her work her magic. I was intensely aroused and it didn't take long for me to feel the "good feeling" in my toes and work its way up my legs and deep into my uterus. I couldn't keep from yelling out. "Thelma," I pleaded, as I came. "I love you, I really do." 

Only minutes later, Thelma was in a hands and knees position and I was underneath her with my legs wrapped around her waist and sucking her hard nipple. Going from one then to other, I couldn't believe how much I loved doing this and how much she loved having me do it. I reached down and raked the thick, coarse hair of her vagina before reaching inside and feeling her wetness. I couldn't get enough of Thelma telling me how beautiful I was and how much my bathing suit pictures aroused her. I pushed her fat tit from my face and expressed how "she was the first woman who ever got me naked and so sexually turned on."

I hadn't had a hickey since being a teenager but I knew they were a way of telling the other inmates that I was Thelma's girl and to "back off." Feeling her hot breath on my neck again made me weak and I turned so she would have full access to it. I dug my heels into her juicy thighs as her big lips worked away, sucking as hard as they could, and bringing out a part of me that I never knew exisited within me. "I love the way you suck me," I told her in a raspy whisper, "don't stop." I massaged the side of her wide hips with both hands knowing that I wanted to eat her out and to finally know what that was like. I closed my eyes. "It's so hairy," I whispered. "I love it like that." 

I needed Thelma on her back and spreadeagle.so I could give her the licking out that she certainly deserved. At 6' 2", her big, chocolate-colored legs looked as long as my whole body and there was pubic hair exploding out in every direction. With her huge areolas just inches away and nipples at full erection, she looked just delicious to me. Thelma whispered, "Baby, suck that puzzy, it need it so." With tears welling up in my eyes, I blurted, "Oh, God damn, you make me queer as hell." I just dove in and started doing it, licking and sucking her labia and inside at her clit. It was like I couldn't get enough of it and Thelma became more and more aroused and her voice became louder. It was like holding down a bucking bronco and when she orgasmed it was like a bellowing foghorn when she roared: KARA SWEET BABY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, DAMMMM." 

I had never known this kind of passion. Thelma and I had 14 beautiful months together before my release in 2001. Sadly her release would not come until 2006. After 2001, I returned to Indiana where my parents live and found work as an accounting manager at a small manufacturing company. Having Thelma so far away was difficult and we corresponded through letters and cards. Incoming phone calls to the prison were not permitted so never hearing her voice was very difficult. I never told my family about my prison love affair because I knew they would never come to accept it. I missed Thelma more than words can describe. I never visited. I felt seeing her would be too hard, on both of us.

In 2005, I was able to buy a beautiful home in a rural area outside of town and I stayed busy with gardening and remodeling projects. I had started distance running after my release and participated in many area marathons. I continued to play volleyball at our local high school and became active in volunteering at our local soup kitchens and homeless shelter. I never dated or married, or had children. I just spent a lot of time at home, reading and scrapbooking. 

Then, in March 2007, four days before my 41st birthday, I received a call from Thelma. She had been released and was at her brother's home in Florida. I couldn't believe I was actually hearing her voice after six long years. I had never considered her coming to Indiana because of the sensitive nature of our situation. But after seeing my home in pictures and hearing about my many remodeling projects, I knew that Thelma was eager to see my home in the country. I remember hanging up the phone and looking out the window, remembering our torrid involvement that seemed like a lifetime ago.

Thelma arrived on the Orlando to Indianapolis flight the following Tuesday - My birthday. As I drove to the ariport I thought about her 12 year prison sentence that began in 1998 and how different the world would be for her. I realized that, at age 32, having a baby could be a reality for her. She would be a wonderful mom. Inside the airport, I knew it would not be difficult finding her. "Just look for those big boobs," I thought, as I walked to the arrival gate. Suddenly she was in my sight. "Oh my God," I thought. Although she had experienced a weight gain, the wide nose and large, full lips were typical Thelma. My heart dropped as we approached each other. I'll never forget the love in those eyes as we embraced tenderly and held each other for several long minutes.

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect birthday gift. At my home, on the kitchen table, were 12 long-stemmed red roses. I was overcome with emotion and I told her, "these are for you." I watched as tears welled up in Thelma's eyes when she read the inscription: "Welcome Home, All My Love, Kara." I had had mixed feelings for so long, but hearing her voice again brought a certain reality back to everything. My life was empty, and life is so short.

My feelings came forth in a rush of emotions. "I am in love with you so much," I admitted, staring into her dark eyes.and meaning each and every word of it. I reached out and touched Thelma's gigantic tit and felt its warmth and softness beneath the material. "I dream every night that you would be here for me, and let me love you again." she replied. I could only smile as I took her hand and led her toward my latest project - the hot tub room with attached steamroom. "I know now that I had these built for us," I admitted, "because you are the only person I would ever want to share them with." 

Today, as Kara Vandermeille-Jones, my prison secret is no longer a secret. My family has met Thelma and, although I have lost certain family members because of it, I am so much for the better. Thelma shares my home with me, and, yes, intimacy, romance and passion is still very much alive in our relationship. Through artificial insemination, Thelma gave birth to a healthy baby girl, Sharmeeka, on August 4th, 2010. I was there during the delivery, holding Thelma's hands and supporting her in any way I could. I love her so much.

Last night, as we talked about coming forward with out story, I asked Thelma if she minded that I include the breastmilking activities. She kissed me and asked, "you gonna tell them how you make it squirt all over - and then you drink it? Damn." I nodded, "Why not, it's such a turn-on for both of us, I think we should." Thelma's face lit up. "My knobs getting hard just thinking about it." After checking on Sharmeeka, we both stripped and went to the steamroom. I could tell that Thelma had plenty of milk left over from Sharmeeka's last feeding because they were so long and fat and heavy. The steamroom was really hot and it felt wonderful.

The minute I started pulling on Thelma's swollen nipples, long streams of milk shot forward and onto my chest and stomach. I loved watching it squirt out and seeing Thelma turned on by the sensation of her milk gushing out. She said lactating gets her very horny. After her milk was flowing heavily, I started sucking them. First, one nipple, then the other. By then, it was getting very messy and dripping from my arms and legs to the wooden bench I was seated on. 

Thelma grabbed my shoulders and cried out, "Bite them." I nibbled on them as hard as I dared as gobs of tit milk poured into my mouth and then down my chin. Thelma pulled my mouth to her's and kissed me hard. Pulling away, I told her that I loved her and would do anything for her. We went downstairs to the basement where we have a sofabed and I gave my lady a good sucking. She came so hard that I was sure we woke the baby, but the walls are pretty soundproof. We just kissed and kissed until our lips were tired, then we went back upstairs to shower.

In the shower we discussed our trip to Mississippi to visit Thelma's family. They have known about me for a long time, and are aware that we met during our prison terms. Thelma said, "I will have the 
best lookin woman in Ole Miss and the best one in bed, too." I laughed. She always knows what to say and how to keep me feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. My parents don't understand, but if only they would give Thelma a chance and see her inner beauty, they would change the way they feel. All they see her as is an ex-con who took advantage of their daughter and led her down Hell's path and into a life of shame and public dishonor.

For a relationship that began in prison almost 12 years ago, I think we've done pretty darn good. Who would think that a white female, thinking she would end up a soccer mom, and a black female from the deep south, would end up together - and with a beautiful baby girl? As they say, opposites attract, and, as far as this gal goes, I couldn't be any happier, or more in love.